• Online Testing starts in 24 days
• Role Play field trip is in 32 days
Consent Form: This is the 3rd week I’ve sent you the Google Form link to complete. Please submit a.s.a.p. It only takes a few minutes to click the link, fill-in the information, and Submit. Here it is again: https://goo.gl/forms/GK5eaDyAzRqdUQKf2
District Field Trip Form: I need emergency contact & medical information from each of you for our Jan 11 trip. Submit a.s.a.p. through the following: https://goo.gl/forms/kocKkwDW4PXVKba62
***No Consent or Field Trip Form submitted = You can’t participate in any DECA activity.***
Online Testing Schedules are done. Thank you to Abby Walsh who completed this complex task. See the attached PDFs for Tues (1/3), Wed (1/4), and Thurs (1/5). Attachments appear at bottom of email.
What to do?
• Find your name and the day/location you are scheduled. Put this info in your phone.
• Communicate with parents/coaches & DECA teammate and coordinate. Test starts at 2:00pm SHARP! Test ends around 3:00pm. Teammates take test together.
• It is important that you try and make your scheduled day work. You may have to go to practice a little late. We are dealing with about 300 tests at WA, and the other 10 local schools are also testing on the same days.
• If there is a conflict that you or your teammate cannot reschedule, let me know a.s.a.p. and I will do my best to accommodate you. The sooner you let me know, the more I am able to help. Tell me too late, you may be out of luck.
• The attached PDFs are already posted on the bulletin board in my classroom (room 201) and on the DECA bulletin board upstairs next to the bell lobby double-doors.
• Shreyas, Luke, and Alyson/Mia you’ve each been moved to Wednesday as you asked; see bulletin board for location.
Training Classes: Next week we’ll analyze a role-play on Tuesday & Thursday. Wednesday we are having another role play performance. Krish Sharma will be presenting to Judge Gagne. Come and watch.
Updates & Reminders about WADECA activities can always be found on Facebook!
NOTE: WA’s Entrepreneurship Class is now selling Westford Academy DECA jackets for $40. Attached are pics and information. Interested? See Chris Nacopoulos, Mike Durkin, or Mr. Gagne (room 200).